Performance Center 12.00, 12.20 HP ALM 12
HTTP 401.2 Error when viewing HTML results of a load test in my performance center
Follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
- Open the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager on the Performance Center Server
- Go to Sites -> Default Web Site -> LoadTest -> Files -> Features View
- Double-click on "Authentication"
- Right-click on "Anonymous Authentication" and select "Edit"
- Set the user under "Specific user" to the current Performance Center user
To determine the current Performance Center user, follow these steps:
- Go to "Site Administration" in Performance Center
- Go to the "Lab Management" tab and expand the table list under "Lab Project"
- Go to table LAB_PC_SETTINGS and locate the line where the value of column PC_SET_NAME is PC_USERNAME
- The value of the PC_SET_VALUE column in that row is the current PC user